Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Content

Dryer Vent Wizard of Kansas City West Blog

Dryer Vent Wizard Brand

KC firefighters put out dryer fire at downtown Marriott hotel

Firefighters responded to a fire in a second-floor laundry room of a downtown Marriott hotel. The fire, which started in a dryer, was quickly brought under control and extinguished.

Dryer fires are often the result of lint build up in the dryer and vent line or other blockages such as bird nests. It is recommended to have your dryer vent cleaned at least once a year.

Blog Categories

Let Us Call You

Blog Categories