Dryer Ducts vs. Dryer Vents

The exhaust system of a clothing dryer has two different colloquial names, dryer duct and dryer vent. The two names are interchangeable depending on the region in which you live or which manufacturer made your dryer.

Whether you call it a duct or a vent, we are here to get the lint out! Contact us today to schedule a cleaning for your dryer duct or dryer vent.